The automatic loading and welding of the fully automatic mixing door are actually adhered to the sealing strip, which is also the operation to ensure sealing. Otherwise, these cracks are simply filled with sand particles outside, causing corrosion. Check whether there are large cracks in the seal of the automatic mixer. Today, I want to share with you the daily maintenance of the sealing strip.
1. Check whether the seal of the automatic mixer has large cracks. If the seal is broken, it can be corrected with adhesive. In particular, using adhesive on the seal can easily fill large crack areas. Of course, if the seal is seriously damaged or aged, please replace it with a new one.
2. After the driver uses the concrete mixed cleaner to clean the door and window sealing strip, a layer of penetrating protective agent should be applied to avoid the aging of the sealing strip and significantly improve the sealing effect of the sealing strip. In addition, the gap between the sealing strips is easily filled with dust and rust. To do this, you need to use a brush to remove dust.
3. When replacing the whole fuselage, it is necessary to apply a layer of sealant on the stacked part of the welding part. The thickness of the adhesive layer is about 1mm, and the adhesive layer must be free of improper adhesion, bubbles and other defects. The entire underside of the floor and the underside of the front wheel cover shall be coated with 3mm - 4mm elastic coating and anti-corrosion coating. These measures not only significantly improve the sealing function of the body, slow down the corrosion rate of the body, but also greatly improve the ride comfort.
4. Sealing the door and body is a relatively difficult part. Sealing requirements are relatively strict. The part to be sealed is relatively long, the cross section shape of the part to be sealed is different, and the door is often opened and closed. Install the three-way and four-way sealing gasket on the automatic mixer, and install the four-way sealing structure of the front strut and the side beam of the top beam. This type of multi-channel seal is generally placed in the gap between the front doors. In addition to its sealing function, it also has the effect of reducing vehicle noise.
5. After the window glass is damaged, the driver should check whether the sealing strip is damaged when replacing the glass. In addition to being able to easily pull up and lift the window glass, attention should also be paid to the sealing around the window glass, because the window will not restore its original shape after maintenance. If the gap between the glass and the glass groove is uneven, the rubber strip has poor contact between the glass and the glass groove, so the driver can easily pull the seal ring by hand.
6. When replacing the roof, the driver must first press and apply a layer of conductive sealant around the roof. After welding, apply curling adhesive on the launder and joint. This is not only beneficial to the body. The seal can avoid premature corrosion caused by water accumulation in the flange weld.
7. The skylight of the fully automatic mixer is the basic configuration of most domestic vehicles. When you open the sunroof of the car, the rubber sealing guide rail will be exposed to the air, which will inevitably accumulate dust and even enter small gravel. After long-term use, the sunroof may be deformed due to wear and the water drain may be blocked.
Although the sealing strip is only a small part of the fuselage, it can ensure the stability and weight of the door, protect the interior from the impact of wind, rain, dust, heat and noise, and can decorate the edge of the door and the window. So this part needs to be well maintained, and more matters will come to our website http://www.zkzsljbc.com Ask!