All friends who drive know that the wiper is an essential part of the car. In rainy, snowy or dusty weather, the wiper is often used. Sometimes there is dust on the windshield of the car. The use of the wiper makes the driver's driving vision clearer.
The wipers on the automatic feeding mixer are also used frequently. You should know that the wipers have a service life. After the service life, the wipers will not work well and have to be replaced. Do you know how to replace the wipers? It saves time and money to replace the wiper. Today, I will teach you how to replace the wiper.
1. First remove the old wiper and erect it.
2. Press the lower clip and remove it.
3. Take down the old wiper on the mixing truck from one side. Pay attention to this place. Don't let the rocker arm bounce back and damage the front windshield. It's more than worth the loss.
4. In order to facilitate installation, the front end of the middle clip should be tilted up.
5. Insert the middle clip and tighten it. If you hear a click, it means that it is seated and installed correctly.
6. For some models, the wiper size of the driver and the co-driver is different. Generally, the wiper size of the driver is longer, and the wiper size of the co-driver is shorter. Pay attention to it when installing. For some vehicles, the wiper size is the same, so it is easier to install.
7. When installing the front passenger's wiper, pay attention to the direction, and do not make mistakes. Align and tighten it as before, and press it when you hear a click.
The service life of the wiper is generally about 1-2 years. If it is well maintained, it can be used for 3-4 years. If it is found that the wiper does not hang clean, it can be polished with fine sandpaper, which has a certain effect.
If the wiper is very dirty or has reached its service life, it is better to replace it as soon as possible. The price of the wiper is not expensive, and the replacement is also relatively simple. The main function of the wiper is to ensure clear driving vision and avoid potential safety hazards when it rains. If you have any questions, please come to our website http://www.zkzsljbc.com Ask!