The mixer is a special vehicle. If it is not operated properly, it may cause the hydraulic system to wear too fast, or even overturn. Here are eight key points in driving a small mixer!
1. The pressure of the hydraulic system shall comply with the provisions in the user manual and shall not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil shall meet the original requirements.
2. Before the small mixer truck is loaded, the remaining water and sundries in the mixing drum shall be drained. Keep rotating during transportation to prevent concrete segregation. Before the concrete mixer truck arrives at the construction site and discharges materials, the mixing drum shall be rotated at full speed for 1-2 minutes at 14-18 rpm, and then the reverse unloading shall be carried out. Before reversing, the mixing drum shall be stopped stably.
3. When the ambient temperature is higher than+25 ℃, the duration from loading, transportation to unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes, and when the ambient temperature is lower than+25 ℃, the above time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During winter construction, it is necessary to check whether there is ice before starting up; When off duty, carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and the water supply system, turn off the water pump switch, and place the control handle at the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site, immediately flush the feed hopper, discharge hopper, discharge chute, etc. with the hose attached to the mixer truck to remove the sludge and concrete adhering to the vehicle body. On the way back to the mixing plant, 150-200L water shall be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue bonded by the drum wall and blades.
6. At the end of each day's work, the driver shall be responsible for injecting clean water into the mixing drum and rotating it for 5-10 minutes at a high speed (14-18 rpm), and then draining the water to ensure that the drum is clean. When cleaning each part of the mixing drum with high-pressure water, attention should be paid to avoiding instruments, control rods and other parts. The distance between the pressure water nozzle and the body paint surface shall not be less than 40 cm.
7. When removing the dirt and residual concrete slag inside and outside the mixing drum, and when the machine maintenance personnel enter the drum for maintenance and repair welding, it is necessary to first shut down the car engine to completely stop the mixing drum. During the period when the machine maintenance personnel enter the mixing drum to work, they must ensure that the mixing drum is well ventilated, the air is fresh, there is no natural gas and harmful dust, and the oxygen supply is sufficient (pure oxygen is not allowed). When using electric tools in the cylinder, operators must have good insulation protection.
8. During operation, do not put your hand into the rotating mixing drum, and do not put your hand into the connection between the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute, so as to avoid accidents.
The mixing blades shall be regularly checked for wear and repaired and replaced in a timely manner. Implement all relevant safety operation specifications. The driver of the concrete mixer truck must be trained, and those who do not have a certificate are not allowed to work. Follow us for more relevant use points http://www.zkzsljbc.com Come on!