In order to ensure driving safety, in addition to complying with the traffic laws and regulations and driving in a civilized manner, it is also necessary to understand the correct operation and maintenance of the self loading mixer, so as to prevent various safety accidents. For example, the following items will be explained about the charging from the charging mixer.
1. Before loading from the charging mixer truck, check and remove the ash and slag in the tank and discharge pipe; All pipes and valves shall be opened and closed flexibly without blockage, air leakage, etc; All connecting parts shall be firm and reliable before loading.
2. Before opening the charging port, the vent valve shall be opened to discharge the residual air pressure in the tank.
3. When loading, turn on the level indicator switch in the charging tank, and stop loading immediately when the level indicator sends out a full position sound signal.
4. After loading, the cement accumulated on the edge of the loading port shall be cleaned, the feeding port cover shall be covered, and the bolt shall be inserted and locked.
5. Before unloading, the self loading mixer shall be parked at a flat unloading site, the unloading pipe shall be installed, the butterfly valve and the ball valve of the unloading pipe shall be closed, the secondary air pipe shall be opened and the compressed air shall be connected to ensure that the air compressor can be started without load.
From five aspects, we can learn about several matters concerning the loading of the charging mixer truck. If you have any doubts or needs, please come to our website http://www.zkzsljbc.com Ask for advice!