Mixer truck is a special vehicle. Not all drivers who can drive can drive a mixer truck. If the operation is improper, the truck will overturn, and the hydraulic pump, motor, reducer and other components will wear too fast, and even cause serious consequences. Therefore, it is recommended to understand the instructions before the operation of small mixer truck in order to carry out the construction smoothly.
1. Before starting the mixer truck, put the operating handle of the mixing drum in the "stop" position.
2. After starting the engine of the mixer truck, rotate the mixing drum at low speed for about 10 minutes, and the hydraulic oil can work when the temperature rises above 20 ℃.
3. When the mixer truck is parked in the open air, the mixing drum shall be reversed before charging to discharge ponding and sundries to ensure the quality of concrete.
4. When transporting concrete, the mixer must ensure that the sliding bucket is firmly placed to prevent it from shaking due to looseness during driving, hurting pedestrians or affecting the normal operation of other vehicles.
5. When transporting the mixed concrete with a small mixer, the speed of the mixing drum is 2-10 R / min. During transportation, ensure that the rotating speed of the mixing drum on the flat road is 2-3 revolutions. When the road surface or the road surface with large shaking left and right, stop the mixing and rotation, and resume the mixing and rotation after the road condition is improved.
6. The time of concrete transportation by mixer truck shall not exceed the time specified by the mixing plant. During concrete transportation, the mixing drum shall not be shut down for a long time to prevent concrete segregation. The driver shall observe the specific situation from time to time, report any abnormality to the dispatching room in time and apply for handling.
7. When the mixer truck is loading concrete, the stay time on site shall not exceed 1 hour. If it is overdue, the person in charge of the site shall be required to deal with it in time.
8. The slump of concrete transported by mixer truck shall not be less than 8cm. The concrete shall not exceed 2 hours at high temperature and 2.5 hours at low temperature in cloudy and rainy weather.
9. Before unloading the concrete from the mixer truck, the mixing drum shall be rotated at the speed of 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before unloading.
10. After the unloading of the small mixer truck, drain the water immediately with the hose attached to the truck, clean the feed inlet, discharge hopper and discharge tank, and remove the dirt and residual concrete adhered to the vehicle body. Fill the mixing drum with 150-200l of clean water. When returning, let the mixing drum rotate slowly and clean the inner wall to prevent residual materials from adhering to the drum wall and mixing blades. Put the water into the water before recharging.
Well, some instructions have been explained. Of course, they can't be the only ones. For more detailed precautions for correct operation, you can follow our website www.zkzsljbc.com Com view!