1. Shock absorber: oil leakage of mixer truck is a precursor of shock absorber damage. In addition, the obvious aggravation of driving bumps on bad roads or the longer braking interval are also signs of shock absorber damage.
2. Suspension control arm rubber sleeve: after the rubber sleeve is damaged, the vehicle will have a series of problems such as deviation and swing. Even four-wheel alignment is useless. If you look at the chassis carefully, the damage of the rubber sleeve is easy to find.
3. Steering tie rod: if the steering tie rod is loose, it will affect the steering control of the vehicle. You can judge whether the steering tie rod is abnormal by grasping the tie rod and shaking it with force. If shaking occurs, it indicates that there is an abnormality. Replace the ball joint or tie rod assembly immediately.
4. Exhaust pipe: the exhaust pipe of cement mixer truck is one of the easily damaged parts at the bottom of the truck. Don't forget to take a look during maintenance. Especially the exhaust pipe with three-way catalyst should be carefully checked. In order to maintain the chassis of the concrete mixer truck, we can make a chassis armor for the chassis of the mixer truck, so as to have a good effect of maintaining the chassis. When traveling, we should also pay attention to prevent the chassis of the concrete mixer truck from being hit.
5. Universal joint dust boot: don't underestimate the dust boot outside the universal joint of the mixer truck. It not only has dust-proof effect, but also can avoid the loss of grease around the universal joint. Once the dust boot is damaged, the grease will be lost quickly. Due to dry grinding, the universal joint is easy to be damaged.