1. Before loading, the remaining ponding and sundries in the mixing drum shall be drained and rotated continuously during transportation to prevent concrete segregation. Before the concrete mixing truck arrives at the construction site and unloading. The mixing drum shall be rotated at full speed at 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes before reverse unloading. Before reverse, the mixing drum shall be stopped.
2. The pressure of the hydraulic system shall comply with the provisions in the operation manual. It is not allowed to adjust at will. The oil quality and quantity of hydraulic oil shall meet the original requirements.
3. When the ambient temperature is higher than + 25 ℃, the duration from loading, transportation and unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes. If the ambient temperature is lower than + 25 ℃, the above time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During winter construction, check whether it is frozen before startup, and carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and water supply system after work. Turn off the water pump switch and place the control handle in the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site. Immediately flush the inlet hopper, outlet hopper, discharge chute, etc. with the hose provided with the flat mouth concrete mixer to remove the sludge and concrete adhered to the vehicle body. On the way back to the mixing plant, 150-200l water shall be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue bonded to the drum wall and blades.
6. At the end of each day's work, the driver of the concrete mixer truck shall be responsible for injecting clean water into the mixing drum and rotating at high speed (14-18 RPM) for 5-10 minutes, and then discharging the water. In order to ensure the cleanness in the drum, when cleaning all parts of the mixing drum with high-pressure water, pay attention to avoid instruments, control rods and other parts, and the distance between the pressure water nozzle and the paint surface of the vehicle body shall not be less than 40cm.
7. When removing the accumulated dirt and residual concrete residue inside and outside the mixing drum of the concrete mixer, and when the mechanical maintenance personnel enter the drum for maintenance and welding repair, it is necessary to turn off the vehicle engine first to stop the mixing drum completely. During the mechanical maintenance personnel enter the drum for work, it is necessary to ensure that the mixing drum is well ventilated, the air is fresh, and there is no combustible gas and harmful dust, The oxygen supply is sufficient (pure oxygen shall not be used). When using electric tools in the cylinder, the operators shall have good insulation protection.
8. When working, do not put your hand into the rotating mixing drum. It is strictly prohibited to reach into the connection between the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute to avoid accidents.
9. The wear of mixing blades of concrete mixer truck shall be checked regularly and repaired and replaced in time.