1. Open the oil tank switch, remove the oil inlet pipe of the oil transfer pump and check the oil flow. If the oil flow is fast, it indicates that it is normal. If the oil flow is intermittent, check the oil circuit.
2. After confirming that the oil circuit is unblocked and there is no air in the diesel engine supply system, remove the oil pump cover plate, pull the operating handle and pull the oil pump pull rod to see whether the pull rod is flexible and whether the plunger spring is broken. When the pull rod is flexible and the plunger spring is not broken, the diesel engine can be started to run at a medium speed for 10 minutes. In case of fire break, a copper hammer can be used to gently tap the large nut of the oil transfer pump and listen to the sound of the diesel engine while knocking. If the sound is abnormal, it indicates that the piston and push rod of the oil transfer pump are jammed for repair or replacement. After the low-pressure oil flow is unblocked, the air in the oil circuit can be discharged by hand pump, and the bleed screw of the pump head can be opened until there are no bubbles, and then the bleed screw can be tightened.
3. After the low-pressure oil flow is unblocked, the air in the oil circuit can be discharged by hand pump, and the bleed screw of the pump head can be opened until there are no bubbles, and then the bleed screw can be tightened.
4. If not, it should be considered that the nozzle is not atomized, the plunger spring and spring seat of the oil pump are broken, stuck and inoperative, or there is water in the diesel oil. Remove the oil nozzle assembly and check the opening pressure and atomization. If the oil nozzle assembly is normal, the user can put clean diesel into the pot and test with the oil circuit side connection method. If there is still a fire break, it should be considered to be an engine problem.
5. Remove the fuel injector assembly and rotate the crankshaft for several turns, that is, water is ejected, which indicates that there are cracks or sand holes in the cylinder head and cylinder block. In case of this situation, explain to the user or report to the diesel engine company. If it is an engine problem, it will not be described.
The above is the detailed content explained to you today. For more wonderful content, please click our website self loading mixer https://www.zishangliaojiaobanji.cn , we will have more wonderful content for you to see