1. The turbocharger is damaged. If the impeller shaft of the turbocharger moves, the oil in the tank is basically damaged. In addition, pipes should be inspected. Press the air pump to check whether the compressor rubber button and the foam water outlet pipe leak.
2. Check the intercooler for damage from the charging mixer. Use the same method to pressurize the air pump, carefully check whether the intercooler in front of the water tank leaks, adjust the valve, and regularly find the technician to adjust the valve clearance according to the vehicle kilometers.
3. If the urea nozzle does not meet the standard, it is necessary to replace the urea nozzle specially. If not, the driver shall not change the urea nozzle intentionally. If not, the driver should not replace the urea nozzle directly. If not, the driver shall not replace the urea nozzle.
4. Calibrate the injector from the charging mixer. Don't add cheap diesel. If the injector is damaged, the money saved will not be enough for you to change the nozzle.
5. As the charging mixer is in gear, it can't be pushed in place and pulled to the end. There are many vehicles with heavy gears that are not in place. There is usually one reason: the gear lever or ball head is worn. There are many ball heads from the bottom of the gear to the top of the gearbox. As the vehicle needs to change gears constantly in the process of driving, the ball head is easy to wear and tear, so it should be replaced in time when moving; Now, many special vehicles have adopted the transmission cable design. If the cable is used for a long time, it will pierce and become longer, resulting in difficult shift or even unable to shift. If the screw on the base of the shift lever is adjusted, there will be a set screw whether the shift lever is located in the cab or on the engine. If the base is loose, if the spline sleeve or spline shaft of the upper cover end cover is seriously worn, it will be difficult to shift, which directly leads to the difficulty or even failure of shifting.
6. Check the solenoid valve. If the sleeve of the switch solenoid valve of the pinion cover is damaged, it will also cause difficulty in shifting. The body of concrete mixer is relatively heavy. As long as you master the driving method and know enough about the gearbox, it is not very difficult for you.
This article is from: self feeding mixer. For more information, please click: http://www.zkzsljbc.com We will provide a satisfactory service for your questions, welcome your call!