1. Open the oil tank switch, remove the oil inlet pipe of the oil transfer pump, and check the oil flow. If the oil flow is fast, it means it is normal. If the oil flow is intermittent, check the oil circuit.
2. After confirming that the oil circuit is smooth and there is no air in the diesel engine supply system, remove the cover plate of the oil pump, pull the control handle and pull the rod of the oil pump to see whether the rod is flexible and whether the plunger spring is broken. When the pull rod is flexible and the plunger spring is not broken, the diesel engine can be started to run at medium speed for 10 minutes. If there is fire break phenomenon, a copper hammer can be used to gently tap the big nut of the fuel transfer pump, and listen to the sound of the diesel engine while knocking. If the sound is abnormal, it means that the piston and push rod of the fuel transfer pump are jammed and repaired or replaced. After the low-pressure oil flow is smooth, the air in the oil circuit can be removed by hand pressure pump, and the pump head vent screw can be opened until there are no bubbles, then the vent screw can be tightened.
3. After the low-pressure oil flow is smooth, the air in the oil circuit can be removed by hand pressure pump, and the pump head vent screw can be opened until there are no bubbles, then the vent screw can be tightened.
4. If not, it should be considered that the nozzle is not atomized, the plunger spring and spring seat of the oil pump are broken, stuck, or there is water in the diesel. Remove the nozzle assembly to check the opening pressure and atomization. If the nozzle assembly is normal, the user can load clean diesel into the pot and conduct the test by using the oil bypass method. If there is still fire break phenomenon, it should be considered that the engine problem.
5. When the fuel injector assembly is removed and the crankshaft is rotated for several turns, water is ejected, which indicates that there are cracks or sand holes in the cylinder head and cylinder block. In this case, you can explain to the user or report to the diesel engine company. If it is an engine problem, it will not be described.