1. After the engine of the mixer truck is started, the mixing drum should be run at low speed for about 10 minutes to make the temperature of hydraulic oil rise to above 20 ℃.
2. Before the mixer truck is loaded, the mixing drum should be reversed to ensure that the water and debris in the hopper are discharged, so as to ensure the quality of concrete and the construction quality.
3. When the mixer truck is transporting concrete, it is necessary to ensure that the sliding bucket is placed firmly, so as to prevent swinging due to looseness, which may injure pedestrians or affect the normal operation of other vehicles. During the transportation, the rotation speed of the mixing drum on the flat road surface shall be kept at 2-3 rpm. When driving on the road with a roll slope greater than 50, or on the road with large left-right shaking, the mixing rotation shall be stopped and the mixing rotation shall be resumed after the road conditions are improved.
4. The time of concrete mixer truck transporting concrete shall not exceed the time specified by mixing station. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not stop for a long time to prevent the concrete from segregation. The driver shall observe the concrete condition from time to time, report to the control room in case of any abnormality, and apply for handling.
5. When the mixing tank truck is loaded with concrete, the stagnation time on the site shall not exceed 1 hour. If it exceeds the time limit, the person in charge of the site shall be required to deal with it in time.
6. The slump of concrete transported by mixer truck shall not be less than 8cm. From the concrete entering into the tank to discharging, it shall not exceed 2 hours when the temperature is high, and it shall not exceed 2.5 hours when the temperature is low in rainy days.
7. Before discharging concrete, the mixer truck should rotate the mixing drum at the speed of 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
Eight After discharging, the concrete mixer truck shall immediately flush the inlet, discharge hopper and discharge chute with hose attached to the truck to drain the dirt and residual concrete adhered to the vehicle body, and then inject 150-200l of clear water into the mixing drum. On the way back, the mixing drum shall rotate slowly to clean the inner wall, so as to avoid the residual slag attached to the cylinder wall and mixing blades Drain the water before loading again.
9. When the concrete mixer truck is transporting concrete, the engine speed shall be within the range of 1000-1400 rpm, so as to ensure the maximum torque of the engine. In the process of transporting concrete, the speed shall not exceed 40km / h to ensure the driving safety.
10. After the cement mixer truck is finished, the inside and body of the mixing drum shall be cleaned, and the remaining concrete shall not be left in the drum.
11. When the water pump of cement mixer truck is working, it is forbidden to idle, and it should not be used for more than 15 minutes continuously.
12. The water volume of the water tank of the concrete mixer truck should always be kept full for emergency use. After shutdown in winter, the water in the water tank, water pump, water pipe and mixing drum should be drained completely, and the water should be stored in a place where there is no water in the morning sun, so as to avoid freezing damage to the machinery.
13. In winter, the mixer truck should be installed with insulation sleeve in time, and antifreeze should be used to protect the mixer. The fuel label should be changed according to the weather change to ensure the normal use of the machinery.
14. When checking and repairing the hydraulic transmission part of cement mixer truck, the engine and hydraulic pump should be carried out without pressure.
The above content is the content introduced to you today. We sincerely provide you with self feeding mixer service. Your satisfaction is our responsibility. Welcome to leave a message at the bottom of the website: http://www.zkzsljbc.com