1. Before driving, carefully check the condition of the vehicle to ensure the safe driving of the vehicle.
2. When the concrete mixer is parked in the open air, the mixing drum should be reversed before loading to discharge water and debris, so as to ensure the quality of concrete.
3. When transporting concrete, it is necessary to ensure that the inclined trough is placed firmly to prevent swinging due to looseness, which may injure pedestrians or affect the normal operation of other vehicles. At the same time, attention should be paid to avoid concrete spillage polluting the ground.
4. The time for concrete mixer to transport concrete shall not exceed the time specified by the mixing plant. During the transportation of concrete, the mixing drum shall not stop for a long time to prevent the concrete from segregation. The driver shall observe the concrete condition from time to time, report the abnormality to the main control room and apply for handling.
5. When the vehicle is filled with concrete, the stagnation time on the site shall not exceed 1 hour. If it exceeds the time limit, the person in charge of the site shall be asked to deal with it in time.
6. When the concrete mixer transports non pumping materials, it shall not exceed 2 hours when the temperature is high and must be discharged after more than 2 hours. It should not exceed 2.5 hours in rainy weather and low temperature.
7. Before discharging the concrete, the mixing drum should be rotated at the speed of 10-12 rpm for 1 minute before discharging.
8. At the end of discharging of concrete mixer, the hose attached to the truck shall be used to drain water immediately to clean the inlet, discharge hopper and discharge chute and other parts, so as to drain the dirt and residual concrete adhered to the body and keep the vehicle clean.