In the production process, the self feeding mixer usually stops rotating or rotates slowly. If this situation stops for the first time, check if one of the following three conditions occurs:
1. Is the motor drive belt loose from the self loading mixer?
2. If the motor drive belt from the loading mixer is loose, the mixing shaft will rotate or stop slowly, the motor drive belt will be loose and the transmission device will be insufficient. When the mixing shaft of the automatic mixer truck exceeds the normal working load, the mixing shaft rotates slowly. If the load is too high, the mixing shaft will stop or bend.
3. Is there a large amount of foreign matter between mixing blade or side blade and inner wall of cylinder?
In this case, the mixing shaft from the loading mixer can rotate or rotate slowly. The mixing shaft is also blocked by a large number of foreign matters between the mixing blade or side blade and the inner wall of the tank. The reason of catching foreign matter is that the gap between mixing blade or side blade and inner wall of tank, especially between stone is too large.
1. if the concrete belt of the mixing truck is too loose, please adjust the tension of full automatic mixing and concrete belt after stopping.
2. If the self loading mixer is overloaded, the mixing shaft will stop. What is needed is to adjust the supply, remove excess material, and reduce the rotational load on the mixing shaft.
3. If the material adheres to the flank and inner wall, there will always be sharp and strong friction sound before the automatic feeding and the mixing shaft stops running. In this case, the inspection must be stopped immediately, the foreign matter removed manually, and then the automatic supply agitation must be readjusted.
Maintenance of mixing drum of self feeding mixer
1. The whole mixing drum is installed above the support, and there are two supporting wheels in the front. The mixing cylinder has an access hole for easy maintenance.
2. The driving system adopts the power take-off mode of the original vehicle engine, that is, the output power is output through the chassis engine, and the power is pushed to the variable plunger hydraulic pump through the universal joint from the loading mixer, and the high-pressure oil of the hydraulic pump drives the quantitative plunger. The motor and hydraulic motor transmit the power to the reducer and drive the mixing drum to rotate forward or backward to realize the feed mixing and discharging. The output flange of the reducer can be deflected in the range of + 6 °. The displacement of the axis of the mixing barrel is compensated to ensure that the driving of the mixing bucket is not affected by the deformation during the driving of the vehicle.
3. Hydraulic system the hydraulic system is mainly composed of hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor, oil filter, oil tank, high pressure oil pipe, low pressure oil pipe, oil return pipe and filter. The hydraulic pump is equipped with manual servo adjusting handle, which can adjust the flow and flow direction of hydraulic oil to control the steering and rotating speed of the charging mixer. The forward and backward of mixing barrel can be adjusted steplessly.