Because the concrete will solidify into hard blocks in a short time and have certain corrosivity to steel and paint, it is a serious work to clean the concrete adhered to the concrete storage tank and the inlet and outlet after each use of the concrete storage tank. The cleaning of self-feeding mixer includes:
1. Flush the feed inlet with water before each loading to keep the feed inlet wet during loading;
2. Fill the washing water tank with water when loading;
3. Flush the feed inlet after loading and clean the residual concrete near the feed inlet;
4. After unloading at the site, flush the discharge tank, and then add 30-40L of cleaning water to the concrete storage tank; Keep the concrete storage tank rotating slowly in the forward direction when the vehicle returns;
5. Remember to drain the sewage in the concrete storage tank before the next loading;
6. At the end of each day, the concrete storage tank and the surrounding of the inlet and outlet shall be cleaned to ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking.
The manufacturer of the self-feeding mixing truck reminded that if the above work is not carried out carefully once, it will bring great trouble to the future work. For more matters related to the mixer, please visit our website http://www.zkzsljbc.com Consult and understand!