The function of the clutch friction plate is to transmit the power of the engine to the transmission gear, and then output it to the rear wheel to drive the mixer. The operation of the clutch plate to separate and combine can cut off and combine the power transmission. The clutch and clutch plate can make the power more flexible, play a buffer role between the engine and the wheels, and make the vehicle start smoothly Shifting smoothly and preventing overload from damaging the engine and transmission system. What should be paid attention to when replacing the clutch friction plate of the automatic mixer?
1. The driven plate assembly shall be kept clean, and the friction plate must be dust, dirt and oil proof. Before the clutch is assembled on the engine, the surface of the pressure plate and flywheel shall be wiped clean to remove oil stains, so as to prevent the clutch from slipping.
2. The clutch is generally adjusted before leaving the factory, and it does not need to be adjusted during use. If it needs to be adjusted, special process tools must be used to adjust it to prevent the pressure plate from tilting.
3. In order to maintain the stability of the clutch operation, the clutch pressure plate assembly and driven plate assembly have been balanced before leaving the factory. Do not randomly remove or replace parts during use. When the clutch must be disassembled for repair, make a mark first. After repair, assemble according to the original mark and re balance.
4. When assembling or disassembling the clutch on the engine, tighten or loosen the bolts or nuts that fix the clutch on the flywheel diagonally.
5. When installing the clutch, properly lubricate the driven plate spline and the gearbox 1 shaft spline with temperature resistant and pressure resistant lubricating grease to ensure that the driven plate can move freely on the gearbox 1 shaft spline, but excessive lubricating oil will cause the friction plate to slip, so be sure to pay attention to this.
6. During installation, great care must be taken not to damage the spline of the driven plate to prevent the axial movement of the driven plate from being blocked due to burrs.
7. It must be ensured that the clutch separation stroke meets the requirements. If the separation stroke is too large, it is easy to make the release rod touch the driven plate, which will cause harm. If the separation stroke is too small, the clutch will not be completely separated.
8. When the clutch is engaged, the clearance between the release bearing and the release ring should be 2-3mm, so that the pressure plate will not be prevented from pressing the friction plate when the friction plate is worn.
9. When the friction plate is worn to the specified wear limit, replace the driven plate assembly in time to prevent the clutch from slipping and scratching the surface of the pressure plate and flywheel.
10. Use correctly to avoid clutch slipping due to improper operation.
In the daily use of the mixer, pay attention to the inspection of the clutch release control mechanism, and eliminate the leakage of the pump and pipeline in time to ensure the normal operation of the clutch. Follow us http://www.zkzsljbc.com Learn more!