The temperature gradually rises in summer, and the hydraulic system is prone to failure if maintenance is not paid attention to in the high temperature environment. So today we will talk about what preparations need to be made for the self feeding mixer before entering the summer.
Three major pieces maintenance
The hydraulic pump, hydraulic motor and reducer are called the "three major components" of the self feeding mixer. Their quality greatly affects the attendance efficiency of the mixer, so their maintenance is also a top priority.
1. Replace the pipe sealing gasket in advance. Rubber products are easy to accelerate aging in the high temperature environment in summer, while the working environment of self loading mixer is relatively harsh. Therefore, before entering the summer, the pipeline should be inspected in advance, and the sealing gasket should be replaced to avoid oil leakage, oil leakage and other failures.
2. Replace the hydraulic filter element when replacing the hydraulic oil. Many users are used to changing the hydraulic oil to the special oil for summer when summer comes. Xiaobian reminds us that the filter element must also be changed together.
3. Check the reducer carefully. When replacing the gear oil of the reducer, be sure to check the internal gear of the reducer at the same time, and judge whether it needs to be cleaned according to the use, which will help to increase the service life of the reducer.
4. Confirm the radiator function. The temperature in summer is high, so the radiator plays a very important role. Therefore, it must be checked in advance whether the radiator can automatically open when the hydraulic oil is hot, so as to avoid the high temperature of the hydraulic oil.
Mixing tank maintenance
In hot summer, if the mixing tank is not maintained carefully, it is easy to cause concrete caking and affect subsequent work.
1. Pay attention to cleaning and keep it moist. Before each loading, clean the feed inlet with water to keep it wet; After loading, clean the residual concrete with clean water; After unloading, first clean the discharge outlet, then add 30-40L of clean water into the tank, clean the interior, and discharge the sewage before the next loading.
2. Check frequently. Fill the water tank with water at the same time of each loading to facilitate cleaning; Before completion, the concrete storage tank and the surrounding area of the inlet and outlet shall be cleaned to ensure that there is no cement and concrete caking.
The hot weather in summer is a kind of suffering for people's work and a test for cars. Friends should pay attention to cooling and heatstroke prevention, and check the vehicles frequently. Come to our website for more information http://www.zkzsljbc.com Consult.