How to reduce the fuel consumption of self loading mixer truck and the problems that should be paid attention to in use? The following editor has sorted out the content points for you. Only with a good understanding can we carry out the operation and construction better and more safely.
Reduce fuel consumption of mixer truck
If abnormal noise is found on the wheels of the self loading mixer truck during driving or starting, it is necessary to timely check whether the bearing and braking system are faulty. If the wheels don't work properly, it will affect the speed of the vehicle and increase the fuel consumption. Clutch slip will reduce the speed of the mobilizer. When you accelerate rapidly, you find that the speedometer of the mobilizer increases rapidly, but the speed increases slowly. At this time, you can identify that the clutch is slipping.
Since the spark plug of the charging mixer has been used for too long, the fuel consumption will also increase. Because the damage of spark plug will reduce the energy of incineration, slow down the speed-up of mixer truck, and lead to a significant increase in diesel consumption. As long as the spark plug is replaced.
When the temperature control switch and thermostat of the self loading mixer are damaged, the fuel consumption will increase. Because the temperature control switch and thermostat are damaged, the water temperature will be low, and the carburetor will not work normally, resulting in poor atomization of the mixer and significantly increased fuel consumption. When driving for a long time, the cylinder pressure will be inconsistent, and the fuel consumption will also increase significantly. At the same time, if this happens, it needs overhaul.
Problems needing attention in use
1. The self loading mixer truck should stop on the flat ground and place the bucket flat on the ground. When the engine shuts down, it is necessary to pull the operating handle of the working device repeatedly to ensure that all hydraulic cylinders are in a pressure free rest state. When the self loading mixer can only stop on the ramp, the tires shall be firmly padded.
2. Since the loading mixer stops working, the operator will put various handles in neutral or middle positions.
3. First remove the electric lock key, then turn off the main power switch, and then close the doors and windows.
4. It is strictly forbidden to park the self loading mixer in the area with open fire or high temperature to prevent the tire from being heated and exploding, causing accidents.
5. When using the combination valve or air tank to inflate the tire, people should not stand in the front of the self loading mixer tire to prevent explosion injury.
Reduce the fuel consumption of the mixer truck and the problems that should be paid attention to in use. As mentioned above, you can learn more about it. For more information, please come to our website http://www.zkzsljbc.com Come on!