Remember during loading of mixer truck
1. The mixing tank shall be reversed before loading. Especially when the vehicle is parked in the open air, in case of rain, the water, leaves and other sundries in the water tank shall be drained first to avoid affecting the concrete quality.
2. Remember to flush the hopper after loading. After washing, close the air inlet of the water tank and open the air outlet of the water tank to exhaust the gas, because under the pressure, the place with poor water pipe connection is easy to seep, affecting the safety of other vehicles.
3. It is recommended not to fill the mixer truck too full during loading. A certain space shall be reserved for the expansion of powder. During loading, pay attention to avoid mixing sundries into the mixing tank, otherwise the discharge pipe will be blocked and the discharge speed will be affected.
Remember during unloading of mixer truck
1. Let the mixing tank run at full speed for one or two minutes before unloading. Fully mix the concrete and add some water if necessary to make the concrete mix more evenly and facilitate unloading.
2. Wet the hopper chute before unloading. When unloading, try to park the car on a flat ground and wet the hopper chute before unloading, so as to facilitate cleaning.
3. When the automatic mixer truck is unloading, if the air compressor makes abnormal noise, step on the clutch, turn off the engine and turn off the power take-off.
4. Pay attention to the change of pressure gauge during unloading. During the whole unloading process, operators shall not leave the site to avoid excessive pressure.
5. When the air compressor is working, people should avoid standing on the side of the air compressor.
6. The mixing tank must be washed carefully. When cleaning the jar, be sure to rinse it carefully, repeat it twice in the positive and negative directions, and then drain the water. In the next trip, pour all the water in the water tank into the jar, and then go back to the station to add water and clean the jar thoroughly.
7. When cleaning the mixing tank after unloading, grasp the handrail when going up and down the ladder, and do not touch the rotating parts. After washing the car, close the water tank valve and fix the drain tank and water pipe.
8. After the mixer truck finishes unloading, immediately flush the water inlet, discharge hopper and discharge tank with the hose provided with the truck to remove the dirt and residual concrete adhered to the vehicle body, and then pour 150-200l clean water into the mixing bucket. On the way back, rotate the mixing drum slowly to clean the inner wall and avoid residual slag adhering to the mixing drum wall and mixing blades.
This is what you should remember during the loading and unloading of the mixer truck. If you have any needs or problems, please come to our website www.zkzsljbc Com message consultation!