In order to improve the reliability of the braking system of the automatic feeding mixer truck, it is recommended to improve the following parts of the braking system of the automatic feeding mixer truck:,
(1) The brake air pressure pipe of automatic feeding mixer truck is changed from single pipe to double pipe to improve the safety factor.,
(2) Increase the length of the iron pipe from the air compressor to the combination valve, and adopt multiple U-shaped arrangement to enhance the cooling effect of the output air, and the loader reduces the aging of the rubber seal of the combination valve.
(3) The pressure regulator with dryer is used to replace the combination valve currently used, and the maintenance strategy after the automatic feeding mixer is damaged is adopted to reduce the ponding in the air storage tank.
(4) In the air top oil braking system of automatic feeding mixer truck, the booster is a very key component, and the liquid storage tank shall be equipped with an alarm device. The following two structures can be adopted: liquid level alarm, float and tongue spring switch to detect the level of brake fluid and alarm in time; travel alarm. If the stroke of booster piston is too large, it indicates that the braking system is faulty. ,
(5) The pressure regulator with dryer is used to replace the combination valve now in use to reduce the water accumulation in the air tank.
We have been insisting on sharing on the road from the charging mixer manufacturer http://www.zkzsljbc.com Truly solve the problems you need