1. Prevent overheating of engine block: due to the high ambient temperature, the engine is easy to overheat. Strengthen the inspection and maintenance of engine cooling system, including the inspection of water tank, thermostat, water pump, fan and other components, and pay attention to filling cooling water in time. When the water temperature exceeds 100 ℃, stop in a cool place to cool down, let the engine idle, and lift the engine hood to help dissipate heat.
2. Prevention of engine deflagration: the temperature is high in summer, sometimes exceeding 35 ℃. In this season, the probability of natural deflagration is also much higher for cars with aging parts. So be prepared.
3. Prevent damage to the car paint: the car paint will become old and wrinkled after strong sunlight exposure. Although ordinary beauty waxing can play a certain sunscreen effect, because any car wax contains silicon, it will rust the car paint after a long time of ultraviolet radiation, leaving a little black spots. The car wax itself can not enhance the hardness and anti ultraviolet effect, but will quickly lose due to excessive temperature. When parking, pay attention to parking the car in a cool place as far as possible.
4. Prevent tire burst: the temperature is high, so it is easy to burst. When the temperature is too high, it is easy to deform the tire and reduce the tensile force. As for the tire itself, non-standard air pressure, tire aging, performance weakening, or the tire is rolled to hard metal or other hard objects during driving will lead to sudden tire burst.
5. Prevent poor engine lubrication: when the temperature is high, the oil viscosity decreases and the oxidation resistance becomes poor, resulting in poor lubrication. Therefore, the oil quantity and quality should be checked frequently, and added or replaced in time. Pay attention to timely clean the oil filter and radiator to ensure smooth oil and good heat dissipation, and try to avoid overload of the engine.
6. Prevent brake failure: the brake fluid is easier to evaporate and vaporize in the high temperature environment, forming air resistance in the brake pipeline, and the brake shoes are also easy to be ablated, resulting in brake failure. Therefore, check and adjust the braking system frequently. Pay attention to parking and braking on the way down a long slope to ensure good braking performance. If the brake hub is hot, stop the vehicle to cool down, but do not pour cold water to prevent the brake hub from cracking.