At present, the concrete mixer truck is playing a very important role in the construction industry. For the mixer driver, I think the most afraid is the violation of the rules. This will have a certain impact on the company and itself, so in the process of driving, we need to pay more attention to it. Let's take a look at some of the most common violations.
1. Motor vehicles, including mixers, do not drive in the prescribed lanes;
2. Overloading violation:
(1) Motor vehicles other than road passenger vehicles carrying less than 20% of the authorized number of people
(2) Motor vehicles transporting highly toxic chemicals exceed 30% of the approved load capacity; cement mixer trucks
3. Road passenger vehicle carrying more than 20% of the rated passengers; concrete mixer truck
4. Highway passenger vehicles carrying less than 20% of the approved passenger capacity; cement mixer truck
5. More than 30% of the vehicle load is approved;
6. The speed of a motor vehicle exceeds 50% of the prescribed speed per hour; a concrete mixer truck
7. Driving a motor vehicle when drunk or drunk;
8. Illegal installation of alarm and sign lamps and lanterns;
9. Motor vehicles do not pass in accordance with the traffic lights; price of mixer truck
10. The structure or structure of a motor vehicle has been changed without authorization.