1. Check the filling of engine oil, diesel oil, steering oil, clutch oil, brake fluid and engine coolant to ensure the normal use of the vehicle, and timely replace and clean the oil filter element, diesel filter element and air filter element.
2. Check whether the steering system, clutch and brake system work normally. Check whether the lamp, alarm, turn indicator, brake light, wiper and other actions are normal and clean. Check whether the tire pressure is normal, there should be no rupture and damage, and the tire nut should not be loose.
3. After the inspection, start the vehicle for preheating, check whether the oil pressure and engine water temperature are normal, and whether the chassis air circuit has air leakage.
4. Check the vehicle with urea. Do not turn off the main power supply of the vehicle within 30s after the engine is turned off. At this time, the system will remove the residual urea solution in the pipeline to avoid blocking the nozzle by crystallization.
5. Check whether the hydraulic pump, motor and reducer have oil leakage, whether the hydraulic oil and reducer gear oil are sufficient and deteriorated, whether the hydraulic oil filter element meets the use requirements, and whether the hydraulic oil radiator can operate normally.
6. Check whether the connecting bolts of main frame and sub frame are loose and fall off; check whether the sub frame and chassis girder have cracks.
7. Check whether there are foreign matters on the surface of the raceway and supporting roller, and remove them in time; rotate the mixing drum to check whether there is shaking and abnormal noise; check whether the fastening bolts of the supporting wheel are loose and whether the supporting wheel is displaced; apply lubricating grease on the surface of the raceway, supporting roller and inside of the supporting roller.
8. Check the feeding hopper and chute to see if there is material scaling and remove it; check whether the expansion support of the chute rotates normally, and add grease to the telescopic support and support rocker.
9. Check whether the connecting bolts of the transmission shaft are loose, and add grease to the spline and cross shaft of the transmission shaft.
10. Check whether the operation of the rotary control handle is stuck, and add grease to each oil nozzle.