With the rise of high-rise buildings in cities, small mixers are playing an increasingly important role in construction sites. In order to ensure the normal operation of small mixers and give full play to the benefits of equipment, it is necessary to carry out normal maintenance and repair. Now let's take you to understand the correct inspection of the small mixer before and after use.
1. Before use:
(1) Check whether the self-protection device of the air compressor of the small mixer truck is reliable and whether the air pressure is stable; Check whether the water supply of the water pump is sufficient and whether the pipeline is smooth;
(2) Whether the hopper door, cement hopper door, intermediate aggregate hopper door and discharge door of the small mixer truck can be opened and closed flexibly and reliably;
(3) Also check whether the connecting bolts of the main blades of the small mixer are firm;
(4) Check whether all electrical devices are safe and reliable, and whether all limit switch action switches are flexible and reliable;
(5) Check whether there is enough lubricating oil in the emergency reducer at each lubricating point.
2. After use:
(1) The accumulated material inside and outside the main machine and on the material door of the small concrete mixing tank should be cleaned and washed;
(2) Each lubricating point should be filled with lubricating oil, especially at the sealing part of the shaft end;
(3) In winter, the liquid in the water circuit should be drained, and the water and gas in the air receiver of the air compressor should be drained;
(4) After shutdown, all switches should be in non-working state and cut off the power supply.
In addition to these routine inspections, a comprehensive inspection should be carried out on the small mixer equipment in operation every year. If any problem is found during the inspection, it should be repaired in time. If some small mixer machine parts are damaged, they should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the equipment. Come to our website for more relevant content http://www.zkzsljbc.com Ask!