The smooth operation of the automatic mixer can not be separated from the normal use of various systems, in which the mixing system plays a great role. Next, we will talk about its five points of maintenance.
1. The mixing drum shall operate stably, and the plates and blades shall be free from looseness. If they are damaged, they shall be replaced in time;
2. Check the clearance between the blade and the lining plate. If it is too large, the machine will be damaged by jamming. Generally, when the clearance between the blade and the lining plate reaches 10mm, it should be adjusted in time, and the clearance should be adjusted to be less than 6mm. This is very useful for prolonging the service life of the lining plate. When the lining plate, blade, scraper and mixing arm are worn to a certain extent or cannot be adjusted, they shall be replaced in time;
3. Clean the accumulated materials on the inside and outside of the mixing cylinder, the discharge gate, the loading rack and the chassis, and flush them with water. When the concrete on the inner wall of the mixer gets thicker and thicker, not only the volume of the mixer will be reduced, but also the speed of concrete adhesion will be accelerated;
4. The opening and closing of the hopper door of the sand and gravel blanking opening will be blocked due to the bonding of materials, and the cement blanking opening will be difficult to feed due to the smaller and smaller bonding of moisture, so it should be cleaned regularly;
5. The feeding pipeline of the admixture may slow down or cause blockage due to sedimentation and solidification, so it should also be cleaned regularly.
That's all for the five points of maintenance related to the mixing system of the automatic mixer. If you have anything to know about it, please come to our website http://www.zkzsljbc.com Consult!