The mixer is a common means of transporting concrete and clay. It should be ensured that there is no mistake during the transportation. The concrete and soil will be mixed during the whole process, so that the quality of concrete and clay can be kept good until the destination is reached. The operating requirements of the hydraulic rotation system of the fully automatic mixer truck are as follows:
1. Before the new car is used, first check and remove the dust and sundries in the hydraulic system, and check whether the connections are correct and whether there are other problems.
2. The oil tank shall be filled with hydraulic oil above the oil scale mark, and the pump housing and motor housing shall also be filled with oil.
3. Start the engine, operate the servo handle to make the mixing drum of the small mixing truck rotate forward at low speed, and observe whether the hydraulic system works normally.
4. Note that the fan on the radiator should be in operation within the range of 50 ℃ - 70 ℃. If the fan fails to operate, it should be repaired in time.
5. The pressure of the oil make-up pump overflow valve, low pressure overflow valve and high pressure overflow valve has been set at the factory and shall not be changed at will.
6. All parts and pipelines in the oil circuit of small mixer truck shall be free of oil leakage. In case of leakage, repair it in time.
The operating requirements of the hydraulic rotation system of the fully automatic mixer truck are explained here in six aspects, which can be used as a reference. More precautions can be found on our website http://www.zkzsljbc.com Consult!