There are also many parts on the chassis of the self loading mixer. Everyone should be familiar with the shock absorber. The shock absorber is used to suppress the vibration of the spring rebound after vibration absorption and the impact from the road. The shock absorber usually makes a noise during the driving of the mixer truck, which is caused by the collision between the shock absorber and the leaf spring, the frame or the shaft, the damage of the rubber pad, the deformation of the shock absorber dust cylinder, the lack of oil and other reasons. How to judge whether the shock absorber is good?
If the shock absorber of the mixer truck fails or has problems, you should first check whether the shock absorber has oil leakage, press the bumper hard, and then release it. If the mixer truck jumps twice or three times, it means that the shock absorber is good.
The mixer truck is in emergency braking during slow driving. At this time, if the vibration of the vehicle is relatively severe, it indicates that there is a problem with the shock absorber. It is necessary to remove the shock absorber and put it upright, clamp the lower connecting ring on the bench vice, and pull and press the shock absorber rod several times. At this time, there should be stable resistance. The upward resistance should be greater than the downward resistance. If the resistance is unstable or there is no resistance, it may be the lack of oil in the shock absorber or the damage of valve parts, Repair or replacement of parts should be terminated and sent for repair immediately. vehicle
The oil leakage of shock absorber of self loading mixer truck is generally caused by the following reasons:
1. The internal cleanliness of the shock absorber is not good enough, and there are welding slag, iron filings and other sundries, which lead to the wear of the oil seal.
2. The working conditions of the shock absorber are relatively poor, and the external sediment and other debris enter the oil seal, causing its wear and oil leakage.
3. The lip of the shock absorber oil seal is aging and loses its sealing function.
4. It may be that when spraying chassis armor, the shock absorber was not covered well, and the armor was attached to the piston rod of the shock absorber, resulting in oil leakage due to wear of the oil seal.
5. The supporting rod controlling the movement of the piston needs to be extended at one end of the metal pipe, so this part must be sealed tightly. Generally, oil leakage is directly related to the lax sealing.
6. The oil leakage of the hydraulic shock absorber of the general mixer indicates that its service life has expired.
The shock absorber of the mixer chassis is very important, and many people tend to ignore it when doing maintenance. I hope you can pay attention to the shock absorber after reading this article. Come to our website for more relevant content http://www.zkzsljbc.com Consult.