1. The heavy truck should not be broken on the road, otherwise it will be troublesome if the tank is stuffy. Generally, the concrete tank can not be stopped for more than 2 hours, and the C40 concrete can not be stopped basically.
2. Before ignition, check the engine oil, antifreeze, lubricating oil and cooling water, and add them again if insufficient.
3. After the small concrete mixer is started, let the jar rotate at a low speed, check the tire pressure around the truck, and check whether there is a leaking tire, and then remove the stones in the seam of the tire with a screwdriver.
4. Whether there are nails in the tire.
5. Check the lights, especially the waist lights, to ensure that they shine on the edge of the tire. The construction site will often pile up things like steel bars, and the sidewall is relatively weak.
6. Clean both sides of the rear-view mirror and window glass with a rag. The road condition of the construction site is complex and the light is not good. The line of sight must be guaranteed first!
2、 Make sure there is enough water in the water tank and water reducer
Due to various reasons, when the material is too dry and can not be discharged without water, the water reducing agent is the life-saving straw.
3、 Confirm that the mixing tank of small concrete mixer is in stop state
Because when the engine starts, in case the can is in a high-speed rotating state, the instantaneous force will be great, which will damage the reducer.
Small concrete mixer will transport the concrete and provide mixing function, so that the concrete will be very soft and will not dry. Before driving, be sure to check some conditions of the mixer, such as whether the steering wheel tires are normal, and drive after checking to make sure there is no problem. Be sure to watch the road carefully when driving.