1. The heat dissipation performance of disc brake is better than that of drum brake. When the brake is pressed continuously, it will not cause brake recession and brake failure.
2. The change of the size of the brake disc after heating does not increase the stroke of stepping on the brake pedal.
3. The disc brake system has fast response and can brake with high frequency, so it meets the requirements of ABS system.
4. Disc brake has no automatic braking effect of drum brake, so the braking force of left and right wheels is average.
5. Due to the better drainage of the brake disc, it can reduce the situation of poor braking caused by water or sediment.
6. Compared with drum brake, disc brake has simple structure and easy maintenance. Disadvantages of disc brake of small mixer truck:
1. Because there is no automatic braking effect of drum brake, the braking force of disc brake is lower than that of drum brake.
2. The friction area between the brake pad and the brake disc of the disc brake is smaller than that of the drum brake, which makes the braking force smaller.
3. In order to improve the disadvantages of the disc brake mentioned above, it is necessary to increase the pedal force or oil pressure. Therefore, it is necessary to use the brake disc with larger diameter, or increase the oil pressure of the brake system, so as to improve the braking force.
4. The handbrake device is not easy to install. For some models with disc brakes on the rear wheels, a set of drum brake handbrake mechanism is added.
5. The wear of the brake pad is large, so the replacement frequency may be high.
This article is provided for you by self loading mixer. Our website is: http://www.zkzsljbc.com We will serve you wholeheartedly and warmly. Welcome to visit!