[harmfulness of overload transportation]:
1. Because the overload vehicles start and brake slowly, and can not reach the normal speed, leading to a long time occupation of the lane, directly affecting the smooth road.
2. Drivers driving overload vehicles often increase the psychological burden and ideological pressure, and are prone to operational errors, affecting driving safety and causing traffic accidents.
3. The overloading of vehicles seriously damaged the highway infrastructure. Because the load of overload vehicles far exceeds the design load of highway and bridge, the pavement damage, bridge fracture and service life are greatly shortened.
4. When the vehicle exceeds the limit and overload, the mass increases while the inertia increases, and the braking distance lengthens and the danger increases. If the automatic loading mixer truck is overloaded seriously, it will cause tire burst, sudden deviation, brake failure, rollover and other accidents due to tire overload and deformation. In addition, overloading will affect the steering performance of the vehicle, which is easy to cause accidents due to steering out of control.
[cause analysis of overload transportation]:
1. The cargo owner is confused by the economic benefits, and everything is centered on the greater interests. Therefore, they try every means to exceed the limit and overload, so as to reduce the cost and obtain more profits by increasing the income.
2. The cargo owners have no strong awareness of law-abiding and road safety, and do not fully consider the serious consequences of overload and overload, which will bring personal safety hazards and property losses to themselves and others.
3. The various costs of the automatic feeding mixer are miscellaneous, the labor cost is increasing, the oil cost is rising, and the consumers are depressing the price of the goods, which leads to the consignor to make up for part of the expenses by overloading.